Uber Recruit Limited is a Recruitment Agency committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This privacy notice will identify how and why Uber Recruit Ltd (also described as “we” “us” and “our”) will collect and use Personal Data, in accordance with the GDPR-General Data Protection Regulation and all other Data Protection laws for the UK.
The information identified within this notice will apply to all personal data provided to us by individuals and by others.
For clarity `Personal Data` is any information relating to an identifiable living person. Words used with capitalisation (e.g. Personal Data) unless defined in this policy, have the same definition and meaning under data protection law.
Information we collect and process.
Uber Recruit Ltd will collect and process your personal information (provided by you) to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligation and to provide you with our products and services.
We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and we do not process your information in any unregulated way.
We will only ever share your information with your permission, with 3rd party organisations for the purpose of finding you work.
Applicants: Information we collect:
- Name: Date of Birth: Home Address:
- Preferred method of contact i.e. Permitted email address/s: contact telephone numbers:
- National Insurance number: Right to work in UK documents: Work history: Salary details: Details of Referees: Proof of Qualifications.
- Identity documentation for `Right to work in the UK`
- We may also be required to collect `Special Category Data` such as Disclosure documentation or Credit Check details for specific job categories.
How we collect information:
- Via Cv`s which you have provided to us by email or postal mail.
- Job sites which you have placed our cv on.
- Our own Uber Recruit website applications and cv`s forwarded.
- Application forms which you have completed.
- Emails you have sent to us:
- By Telephone.
- Details you have provided on Application Forms.
- During meetings/interviews with Uber Recruit Limited.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
Organisations: Information we will collect.
- Name and type of organisation
- Name of contact/s
- Position within the company
- Preferred Contact method: i.e. email address and telephone numbers
- Job descriptions provided.
- Qualifications required.
- Salary on offer
- Permission to advertise.
- Permission to keep in touch.
How we use and protect your personal data:
Uber Recruit Ltd takes your privacy extremely seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law.
We will retain applicant personal data for as long as is necessary (or as requested to do so for legislative reasons) and only for the purposes of finding you work.
We use your Personal Data to:
- To provide you with the services you require from us.
- To have relevant information on hand to promote your career to prospective organisations.
- To comply with current employment legislation and industry regulators.
- To communicate with you regarding current job vacancies.
- To communicate with you regarding any changes/updates to your information.
- To request permission to forward your personal data
- Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
- Track & Log traffic to the site to identify pages used
*By not providing the required data, Uber Recruit Limited will be unable to provide you with our full service.
We use organisation`s details where:
- We have ongoing working relationships.
- Consent is given to being provided with marketing material.
- To administer records to complete contracted services.
- To communicate by email, telephone or other method.
- To process financial transactions.
- Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We take every reasonable methods of precaution to protect and secure your data and have several security methods in place. Our software systems have the use of up to date protection methods. Paper is stored in our filing systems. There is no unauthorised access to either.
Please be aware that the transmission of information transferred via the internet is not always completely secure and that information transmitted to the Website is at your own risk. We have strict operational, technical and organisational security measures in place to prevent any unauthorised access, change, deletion or transmission of personal information
*To keep data protected as per the GDPR your data is stored in the UK and not transferred outside of the EU.
If you have any concerns regarding your personal data being processed via the methods shown above. Or you wish to amend or delete any information. You also have the right to request that your data be removed or forgotten. In some cases, you can request a copy of what is held to be sent to you. However, this right is subject to any legal rights or obligations we may have to retain data. To exercise your rights, you can contact us at email@example.com you will be asked to have proof of your identity prior to any action being taken by us. This is to ensure that your data is protected.
*This privacy notice may be amended or changed at any point in the future as is necessary to keep up to date with legal requirement.
Uber Recruit Limited will only process your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant Data Protection Laws. If you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the 1st instance.
Or if you are not completely satisfied with the response from us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant authority.
The Information Commissioner’s Office – Scotland 45 Melville Street, Edinburgh EH3 7HL